The Guiding Sight is a returning Scout Rifle currently in the Iron Banner loot pool. This is a useful Scout Rifle, returning to us from an earlier period in Destiny 2, and deadly in the right hands. Today I am going to look at the weapon stats, rolls for PVP and PVE plus how to get The Guiding Sight.
How to get The Guiding Sight
To get The Guiding Sight you’ll want to play Iron Banner and rank up with Lord Saladin. The Guiding Sight is a reward on his upgrade path in Season of the Witch, but you’ll also be able to get The Guiding Sight as a random drop from the end of Iron Banner matches.
The Guiding Sight
The Guiding Sight is a Legendary Kinetic Scout Rifle with a High-Impact Frame meaning it’s slow firing and high damage. This weapon is more accurate when stationary, moving slowly, and aiming down sights. Looking at the stats we have Impact 67, Range 65, Stability 24, Handling 27, Reload Speed 36, Airborne Effectiveness 10, Rounds Per Minute 150, and Magazine 13.
The Guiding Sight God Roll Guide
For PVE Hitmark IS, Flared Magwell, Rapid Hit and Vorpal Weapon would be good.
- Hitmark IS – Greatly increases handling speed, Slightly increases range
- Flared Magwell – Slightly increases stability, Greatly increases reload speed
- Rapid Hit – Rapid precision hits temporarily increase stability and reload speed.
- Vorpal Weapon – Increased damage against bosses, vehicles, and Guardians with their Super active.
For PVP Cleanshot IS, Ricochet Rounds, Slideshot, Iron Grip would be good.
- Cleanshot IS – Increases handling speed, Slightly increases range
- Ricochet Rounds – Increases range
- Slideshot – Sliding partially reloads this weapon’s magazine and temporarily boosts range and stability.
- Iron Grip – Massively improves weapon stability at the cost of reload speed.
Let me know what you think of The Guiding Sight down there in the comments and let me know what rolls you’re enjoying this season.