The Eremite is a Fusion Rifle added to Destiny 2 in Season of the Witch. This is a high-impact frame Fusion Rifle, which is pretty strong and decent as a solar fusion rifle. Today I’m going to take a closer look at The Eremite, the stats, the perks, the god rolls for PVE and PVP, plus how to get The Eremite in Destiny 2.
How to get The Eremite
To get this one you have to run the seasonal activities called Savathun’s Spire or Altars of Summoning, complete these and you’ll get a random weapon drop which can be The Eremite. You can also focus engrams in the H.E.L.M. at the Ritual Table. You can also craft the weapon by getting 5 red borders of the weapon and levelling them up and extracting the Deepsight. Do this you’ll get the pattern and then you can go to the enclave on Savathun’s Throne World and craft The Eremite.
The Eremite is a Legendary Energy Fusion Rifle with a High-Impact Frame which means it’s slow firing and high damage. This weapon is more accurate when stationary, moving slowly, and aiming down sights. Looking at the stats we have Impact 95, Range 51, Stability 22, Handling 26, Reload Speed 22, Airborne Effectiveness 8, Charge Time 960 and Magazine 5.
The origin trait here is Head Rush, this is where standing up after crouching for a short time grants this weapon a brief period of improved handling and reload speed.
The Eremite God Roll Guide
For PVE Arrowhead Brake, Enhanced Battery, Envious Assassin and Reservoir Burst would be good.
- Arrowhead Brake – Greatly controls recoil, Increases handling speed
- Enhanced Battery – Increases magazine size
- Envious Assassin – Defeating targets with other weapons before drawing this one transfers ammo to the magazine from reserves. This effect can overflow the magazine based on the number of targets defeated.
- Reservoir Burst – When the battery is full, your next burst deals additional damage and causes enemies to explode on death.
For PVP Extended Barrel, Projection Fuse, Offhand Strike, Controlled Burst would be good.
- Extended Barrel – Increases range, Decreases handling speed, Moderately controls recoil
- Projection Fuse – Increases range
- Offhand Strike – Final blows grant additional weapon range, stability, and accuracy when firing from the hip for a short duration.
- Controlled Burst – Landing every shot in a burst grants this weapon increased damage and reduced charge time for a short duration.
Let me know in the comments what you think, and let me know your top rolls.