Load Question has returned to Destiny 2, this time in the form of a Nightfall weapon. This is a great Fusion Rifle, which holds up very well against other fusions, plus it deals Arc damage, so it goes great with Arc Builds. Today I am going to take a closer look at Loaded Question, check out the stats, the perks, the god rolls to chase for PVP and PVE, plus how to get Loaded Question in Destiny 2.
How to get Loaded Question
To get this one you’ll want to run Nightfall Strikes when the Loaded Question is the featured weapon of the week in Nightfalls. One weapon per week is the featured weapon, and this rotates throughout the season. At the time of publishing this guide Loaded Question is the featured weapon, so go out there and farm Nightfalls this week for a chance of getting your hands on it. It’s not a guaranteed drop at the end of Nightfall Strikes, there’s a random chance of getting a drop. The higher the difficulty the Nightfall, the more likely you are to get the weapon. If you run Grandmaster Nightfalls then you have a chance at an Adept version of the weapon, which accepts Adept mods, and this is the best version of the weapon.
Loaded Question is a Legendary Energy Fusion Rifle with a High-Impact Frame meaning it’s slow firing and high damage. This weapon is more accurate when stationary, moving slowly, and aiming down sights. Looking at the stats we have Impact 95, Range 52, Stability 25, Handling 25, Reload Speed 19, Airborne Effectiveness 4, Charge Time 960, and Magazine 5.
The Origin Traits are Stunning Recovery, stunning a Champion partially refills your magazine, triggers health regeneration, and improves recovery for a short duration. Plus you also have Vanguard’s Vindication where final blows with this weapon grant a small amount of health.
Loaded Question god roll guide
For PVE Arrowhead Brake, Accelerated Coils, Overflow, and Controlled Burst would be good.
- Arrowhead Brake – Greatly controls recoil, Increases handling speed
- Accelerated Coils – Faster charge time, Decreases impact damage
- Overflow – Picking up Special or Heavy ammo loads this weapon even further beyond normal capacity.
- Controlled Burst – Landing every shot in a burst grants this weapon increased damage and reduced charge time for a short duration.
For PVP Smallbore, Projection Fuse, Under Pressure, and Eye of the Storm would be good.
- Smallbore – Increases range, Increases stability
- Projection Fuse – Increases range
- Under Pressure – Improved stability and accuracy as the magazine gets lower.
- Eye of the Storm – This weapon becomes more accurate and boosts handling as your health gets lower.
Let me know in the comments what you think of Loaded Question and let me know your top rolls.