Combined Action is a very good hand cannon added into Destiny 2 as part of Season of the Deep. This is an arc 120 hand cannon, and given the great state of Arc right now, this one is a good one to work into your arc builds, whatever class you are using. Today I am going to check out the stats and perks, the god rolls to chase plus the all-important, how to get Combined Action in Destiny 2.
How to get Combined Action
To get this one you’ll have to hunt sources of world drop weapons, given Combined Action is in the world loot pool. You can get world loot from Public Events, Lost Sectors, plus random drops from the end of playlist activities. Banshee-44 also sells world loot, and his inventory resets on Tuesday, so always keep an eye on Banshee-44. Xur also sells world loot, although Banshee-44 is mor elikely to sell up to date weapons.
Combined Action is a Legendary Energy Hand Cannon with an Aggressive Frame meaning it has high damage, high recoil. Optimized for long-distance shooting. Looking at the stats we have Impact 92, Range 54, Stability 26, Handling 23, Reload Speed 32, Airborne Effectiveness 16, Rounds Per Minute 120, and Magazine 8.
The Origin Trait on this one is called Field Tested. Defeating targets or dealing damage with this weapon gradually increases range, stability, handling, and reload speed.
Combined Action God Roll Guide
For PVP Smallbore, Accurized Rounds, Tunnel Vision and Kill Clip would be good.
- Smallbore – Increases range, Increases stability
- Accurized Rounds – Increases range
- Tunnel Vision – Reloading after defeating a target greatly increases target acquisition and aim down sight speed for a short duration.
- Kill Clip – Reloading after a kill grants increased damage.
For PVE Arrowhead Breakl, Tactical Mag, Eddy Current and Voltshot would be good.
- Arrowhead Break – Greatly controls recoil, Increases handling speed
- Tactical Mag – Slightly increases stability, Increases reload speed, Slightly increases magazine size
- Eddy Current – Temporarily increases reload speed after sprinting. This effect is improved when you are amplified.
- Voltshot – Reloading this weapon after defeating a target overcharges this weapon for a short period of time, causing it to jolt on its next hit.
Let me know what you think of Combined Action and let me know your top rolls.