Different Times is a Strand Pulse Rifle, and this one is a must have in Season of the Deep. It’s craftable, has some great perk combinations, plus it’s got that taken style, meaning its a great weapon to chase. Today I am going to go through the perks, the stats, the god rolls for PVP and PVE, plus how to get Different Times in Destiny 2.
How to get Different Times
To get Different Times you’ll need to take part in the seasonal activities called Deep Dive and Salvage, which can be accessed via the H.E.L.M. You will need to own Season of the Deep to play these activities. You can also focus Deep Engrams at the H.E.L.M. for Season of the Deep loot, including Different Times.
Different Times is a Legendary Kinetic Pulse Rifle with a Rapid-Fire Frame meaning it has deeper ammo reserves. Slightly faster reload when magazine is empty. Looking at the stats we have Impact 23, Range 28, Stability 39, Handling 18, Reload Speed 28, Airborne Effectiveness 18, Rounds Per Minute 540, and Magazine 34.
The origin trait on this one is Unsated Hunger which increased handling, reload speed, and stability when no abilities are fully charged.
Pulse Rifles are in a very good place right now. They got a massive buff last season, which has changed them from mediocre to must-have weapons. Outbreak Perfected and Revision Zero, given they are exotic weapons, take the top spots for pulse rifles, but if you are looking for a decent legendary pulse, look no further than Different Times. Also, it’s a Strand weapon, meaning it can take advantage of perks or fragments that use Unraveling Rounds, improving this weapon by giving it anti-barrier capabilities. Plus we have perks like Hatchling and Golden Tricorn available, meaning its top-tier.
Different Times god roll guide
For PVE Smallbore, Appended Mag, Outlaw and Hatchling would be good.
- Smallbore – Increases range, Increases stability
- Appended Mag – Increases magazine size
- Outlaw – Precision kills greatly decrease reload time.
- Hatchling – Precision final blows or rapidly defeating targets with a non-precision weapon spawns a Threadling at the target’s location.
For PVP Arrowhead Break, Ricochet Rounds, Moving Target, and Multikill Clip would be good.
- Arrowhead Break – Greatly controls recoil, Increases handling speed
- Ricochet Rounds – Increases stability, Slightly increases range
- Moving Target – Increased movement speed and target acquisition when moving while aiming down sights.
- Multikill Clip – Reloading grants increased damage based on the number of rapid kills made beforehand.
Let me know in the comments what you think about Different Times, and let me know your top rolls.
That’s it for this guide for how to get Different Times in Destiny 2. For more Destiny 2 content like this check out more on This Week In Video Games on YouTube and subscribe today.