Last Man Standing is a returning shotgun, returned and refreshed in Season of the Deep. This one is a great shotgun with some awesome perks, and today I am going to take a closer look at the weapon, look at the stats, the perks, the god rolls to chase for PVP and PVE, plus how to get Last Man Standing in Destiny 2.
How to get Last Man Standing
To get Last Man Standing you have to take part in the Fishing activity in Season of the Deep. You can exchange one legendary fish, or a number of regular fish into the acquarium in the H.E.L.M. There are a number of fishing spots around the game including Nessus, EDZ and Savathun’s Throne World. You’ll be taken to all these locations through the introduction quest Gone Fishin’ which you could pick up from the Sonar Station in the H.E.L.M.
As well as fishing, you can exchange Deep Engrams at the Sonar Station and you have a chance at getting Last Man Standing. You can unlock specific focusing to get Reckoning weapons through the seasonal challenges upgrades.
Last Man Standing
Last Man Standing is a Legendary Energy Shotgun with an Aggressive Frame meaning it’s hard-hitting, high recoil. Increases rate of fire after kill. Looking at the stats we have Impact 80, Range 26, Stability 19, Handling 25, Reload Speed 31, Airborne Effectiveness 2, Rounds Per Minute 55, and Magazine 4.
Last Man Standing God Roll Guide
For PVE Rifled Barrel, Assault Mag, Opening Shot, One Two Punch would be good.
- Rifled Barrel – Increases range, Greatly decreases handling speed
- Assault Mag – Greatly increases stability, Increases rate of fire
- Opening Shot – Improved accuracy and range on the opening shot of attack.
- One Two Punch – Hitting an enemy with every pellet in a shot increases melee damage for a short duration.
For PVP Smallbore, Appended Mag, Threat Detector, Discord would be good.
- Smallbore – Increases range, Increases stability
- Appended Mag – Increases magazine size
- Threat Detector – Increased reload, stability, and handling when enemies are in close proximity.
- Discord – Final blows with another weapon grant this weapon increased speed for aiming down sights, accuracy, and airborne effectiveness for a short time. When Discord is active, final blows refund ammo.
Let me know in the comments what you think of Last Man Standing plus let me know your top rolls.
That’s it for this guide for how to get Last Man Standing in Destiny 2. For more Destiny 2 content like this check out This Week In Video Games on YouTube and subscribe today.