Mercurial Overreach is the new competitive PVP weapon to get this season, replacing Rose. This is a great Sniper, plus it can roll with some excellent perks, so if you like taking a sniper into PVP, then this is the weapon for you. Today I’m going to look at the stats, the perks, the god rolls to chase for PVE and PVP, plus how to get Mercurial Overreach in Destiny 2.
How to get Mercurial Overreach
To get this one you’ll need to play competitive PVP, which you can select from the director inside the cruicble tab. You’ll need to complete your placement matches for comp, where you get assigned a division, which is 7 games. The sniper is then supposed to drop for you after the 7th game, however, I had to do 3 extra matches to get the sniper. Once you have completed your placement matches, you’ll get another chance at getting a new version each week by completing 3 comp matches.
Mercurial Overreach is a Legendary Energy Sniper Rifle with an Adaptive Frame meaning it has a well-rounded grip, reliable and sturdy. Looking at the stats we have Impact 70, Range 65, Stability 54, Handling 52, Reload Speed 50, Airborne Effectiveness 5, Rounds Per Minute 90 and Magazine 4.
Mercurial Overreach god roll guide
For PVP Fluted Barrel, Ricochet Rounds, Snapshot Sights, Opening shot would be good.
- Fluted Barrel – Greatly increases handling speed, Slightly increases stability
- Ricochet Rounds – Increases stability, Slightly increases range
- Snapshot Sights – Faster time to aim down sights
- Opening shot – Improved accuracy and range on the opening shot of attack.
For PVE Corkscrew Rifling, Armor Piercing Rounds, Surplus and Vorpal Weapon would be good.
- Corkscrew Rifling – Slightly increases range and stability, Slightly increases handling speed
- Armor Piercing Rounds – Slightly increases range
- Surplus – Increases handling, reload speed, and stability for each fully charged ability.
- Vorpal Weapon – Stronger against bosses and guardians in their super
Let me know in the comments what you think of Mercurial Overreach and let me know your top rolls.
That’s it for this guide for how to get Mercurial Overreach in Destiny 2. For more Destiny 2 content like this check out This WeeK In Video Games on YouTube and subscribe today.