Phyllotactic Spiral is an Arc Pulse Rifle added to Destiny 2 as part of the Lightfall expansion. This is going into a sandbox where Pulse Rifles are performing very well at the moment, so this is going to be a good one to add to your collection. Today I want to dive into the stats, the perks, the god rolls to chase for PVE and PVP, plus look at how to get Phyllotactic Spiral in Destiny 2.
How to get Phyllotactic Spiral
You can get this one during the Lightfall Campaign, plus you can rerun Lightfall Weekly Campaign missions to get more rolls to drop for you. Once you have enough red bordered versions of the weapon and you’ve extracted the Deepsight, then you can craft the Phyllotactic Spiral at the Enclave on Mars.
Lookiing at the stats we have Impact 33, Range 58, Stability 44, Handling 26, Reload Speed 32, Rounds per minute 340 and Magazine 28. This one comes with the origin trait Nanotech Tracer Rockets, where landing multiple hits turns your next shot into a homing micro-missle.
Phyllotactic Spiral God Roll Guide
For PVE Arrowhead Brake, Extended Mag, Keep Away and Voltshot would be a good roll.
- Arrowhead Brake – Greatly controls recoil, Increases handling speed
- Extended Mag – Greatly increases magazine size, Greatly decreases reload speed, Increases airborne effectiveness
- Keep Away – Increased reload, range, and accuracy when no combatants are in close proximity.
- Voltshot – Reloading this weapon after defeating a target overcharges this weapon for a short period of time, causing it to jolt on its next hit.
For PVP Chambered Compensator, Armor-piercing Rounds, Under-Over and Headseeker would be good.
- Chambered Compensator – Increases stability, Moderately controls recoil, Slightly decreases handling speed
- Armor-piercing Rounds – Slightly increases range
- Under-Over – Deals bonus damage to targets with overshields. Deals a small amount of bonus damage to combatant shields.
- Headseeker – Body shots landed with this weapon increase precision damage and aim assist for a short time. Body shots landed while the perk is active refresh the time.
Let me know in the comments what you think about Phyllotactic Spiral and let me know your top rolls.
That’s it for this guide for how to get Phyllotactic Spiral in Destiny 2. For more Destiny 2 content like this check out This Week In Video Games on YouTube and subscribe today.