Round Robin is a Strand Legendary Hand Cannon added to Destiny 2 in the Lightfall DLC. This one is great for Strand builds, plus it’s got some fantastic PVP rolls. Today I want to take a closer look at the weapon, check out the stats, the perks, the god rolls to chase for PVP and PVE, plus find out how to get Round Robin in Destiny 2.
How to get Round Robin
To get this one, the easiest way to get this is from a post Lightfall campaign quest. Once you have finished up the Lightfall Campaign you’ll get a quest from Nimbus called From Zero. You’ll have to collect regional chests, which you can see on the map, they are hidden all over Neomuna. Once you have found the chests, then you have to complete Public events, patrols and collect materials, and finally take out a Powerful Cabal. This will complete From Zero, and you’ll get the Iterative Loop Fusion.
Then you can pick up a quest from Nimbus called To Hero, and this will reward you Round Robin. It’s the same process, first collect region chests (just make sur eto use the map to help you find the chests), then complete public events, and finally defeat a powerful Cabal in Calus’ ship. Once you’ve done this make your way back to Nimbus to pick uop Round Robin. Once you have it in your inventory you can get this from public events, and also gold patrols are a great way to get Neomuna Weapons. Also, farming for Neptune Reputation and levelling up with Nimbus will reward Neomuna weapons, so that’s another good way to get the weapon.
Round Robin is a Legendary Kinetic Hand Cannon with an Aggressive Frame meaning it’s high damage, high recoil. Optimized for long-distance shooting. Looking at the stats we have Impact 92, Range 56, Stability 20, Handling 24, Reload Speed 22, Airborne Effectiveness 14, Rounds Per Minute 120, and Magazine 8.
This one comes with the origin trait Nanotech Tracer Rockets, where landing multiple hits turns your next shot into a homing micro-missle.
Round Robin God Roll Guide
For PVE Corkscrew Rifling, Flared Magwell, Envious Assassin, Hatchling would be good.
- Corkscrew Rifling – Slightly increases range and stability, Slightly increases handling speed
- Flared Magwell – Slightly increases stability, Greatly increases reload speed
- Envious Assassin – Rapidly defeating targets with other weapons before drawing this one transfers ammo to the magazine from reserves. This effect can overflow the magazine based on the number of targets defeated.
- Hatchling – Precision final blows or rapidly defeating targets with a non-precision weapon spawns a Threadling at the target’s location.
For PVP Full Bore, Ricochet Rounds, Keep Away and Kill Clip would be good.
- Full Bore – Greatly increases range, Decreases stability, Slightly decreases handling speed
- Ricochet Rounds – Increases stability, Slightly increases range
- Keep Away – Increased reload, range, and accuracy when no combatants are in close proximity.
- Kill Clip – Reloading after a kill grants increased damage.
Let me know in the comments what you think of Round Robin and let me know your top rolls.
That’s it for this guide for Round Robin in Destiny 2. For more Destiny 2 content like this check out This Week In Video Games on YouTube and subscribe today.