Perpetualis is an auto rifle added into Destiny 2 as part of Season of Defiance. This is a strand legendary weapon, so it’s going to go very well with our strand builds, plus it’s very good damage dealing auto rifle too. Today I am going to check out the weapon, the god rolls to chase for PVP and PVE, plus how to get Perpetualis in Destiny 2.
How to get Perpetualis
To get Perpetualis you can play the seasonal activity in Season of Defiance, called Defiance Battlegrounds, then use a Defiance Key to open up the chest at the end. These keys drop from many activities in the game, strikes, cruicble, gambit, so you have plenty of options. As well as Defiance Battlegrounds, you can also focus Defiance Engrams at the Wartable in the H.E.L.M. You can unlock various upgrades through the Wartable to improve focusing options meaning you can go after Perpetualis again and again. Finally, if you play the story in the season, you’ll get this weapon as a reward from the end of Week 2.
Perpetualis is a Legendary Kinetic Auto Rifle with an Adaptive Frame meaning it has a well-rounded grip, reliable and sturdy. Looking at the stats we have Impact 21, Range 43, Stability 35, Handling 62, Reload Speed 58, Airborne Effectiveness 19, Rounds Per Minute 600, and Magazine 41.
The origin trait here is Noble Deeds. This weapon gains charges after assisting allies with revives, healing, overshields, or subclass buffs. Defeating targets consumes charges. While charged, this weapon gains bonus handling and reload speed.
Perpetualis God Roll Guide
For PVE Arrowhead Brake, Tactical Mag, Envious Assassin and Hatchling.
- Arrowhead Brake – Greatly controls recoil, Increases handling speed
- Tactical Mag – Slightly increases stability, Increases reload speed, Slightly increases magazine size
- Envious Assassin – Rapidly defeating targets with other weapons before drawing this one transfers ammo to the magazine from reserves. This effect can overflow the magazine based on the number of targets defeated.
- Hatchling – Precision final blows or rapidly defeating targets with a non-precision weapon spawns a Threadling at the target’s location.
For PVP Corkscrew Rifling, Accurized Rounds, Zen Moment and Eye of the Storm
- Corkscrew Rifling – Slightly increases range and stability, Slightly increases handling speed
- Accurized Rounds – Increased range
- Zen Moment – Causing damage with this weapon reduces recoil and flinch over time.
- Eye of the Storm – This weapon becomes more accurate and boosts handling as your health gets lower.
Let me know in the comments what you think of Perpetualis.