Season of the Seraoh has a lot of good weapons, but today I’m going to focus on the best weapons for PVP this season. The sandbox changes as Destiny evolves, but check out this list to understand what the best players are using, as well as where to get these weapons, so you can dominate in PVP and rise to the top of the competitive ranks.
Without further delay, let’s have a look at the best weapons for PVP in Season of the Seraph.
Le Monarque (Bow)
Le Monarque is an Exotic Energy Bow, with some deadly perks.
Poison Arrows – Arrows fired quickly after a full draw become poison arrows. Precision hits with poison arrows spread poison to nearby enemies.
Snapshot Sights – Faster time to aim down sights.
To get Le Monarque you can buy this from the Exotic Kiosk in the Tower, which you can find next to the Vault and it’s called Monument to Lost Lights. At the time of making the guide you do require the Forsaken Expansion to be able to buy this, and all the exotics from Forsaken.
Drang is a Legendary Energy Sidearm. This one has a unique archetype called Together Forever. This weapon has a well-rounded adaptive grip, reliable and sturdy. Kills with this weapon reload Sturm and overflow bonus damage round into it. Looking at the stats we have Impact 49, Range 35, Stability 60, Handling 71, Reload Speed 30, Rounds Per Minute 300, and Magazine 18.
For PVP Corkscrew Rifling, Accurized Rounds, Quickdraw, Vorpal Weapon would be good.
Corkscrew Rifling – Slightly increases range and stability, Slightly increases handling speed
Accurized Rounds – Increases range
Quickdraw – This weapon can be drawn unbelievably fast.
Vorpal Weapon – Increased damage against bosses, vehicles, and Guardians with their Super active.
BXR-55 Battler (Pulse Rifle)
The BXR-55 Battler is a Legendary Energy Pulse Rifle dealing Solar damage and it comes with a custom frame called the Legacy PR-55 Frame. This means it’s a customized frame with dramatically increased accuracy, stability, and targeting while hip firing. Looking at the stats we have Impact 23, Range 55, Stability 63, Handling 74, Reload Speed 67, Rounds Per Minute 450, Magazine 35.
For PVP Chambered Compensator, Steady Rounds, Snapshot Sights, and Rangefinder would be good. Chambered Compensator gives you more stability, handling and helps with recoil. Steady Rounds then greatly increase stability and slightly decreases range. Snapshot sights gets the weapon in your hands as fast as possible, and Rangefinder gives you a hefty boost to the range.
Beloved (Sniper Rifle)
Beloved is a Legendary Energy Sniper Rifle with an Adaptive Frame meaning it has a well-rounded grip, reliable and sturdy. Looking at the stats we have Impact 70, Range 50, Stability 46, Handling 47, Reload Speed 38, Rounds Per Minute 90, and Magazine 4.
For PVP Fluted Barrel, Richochet Rounds, Snapshot Sights and Quickdraw is a great roll.
- Fluted Barrel – Greatly increases handling speed, Slightly increases stability
- Ricochet Rounds – Increases stability, Slightly increases range
- Snapshot Sights – Faster time to aim down sights.
- Moving Target – Increased movement speed and target acquisition when moving while aiming down sights.
You could also go with Snapshot Sights and Quickdraw.
Exhaulted Truth (Hand Cannon)
Matador 64 (Shotgun)
Matador 64 is a Legendary Energy Shotgun that deals Arc damage with a Precision Frame meaning this weapon’s recoil pattern is more predictably vertical. Looking at the stats we have Impact 80, Range 68, Stability 53, Handling 49, Reload Speed 53, Rounds Per Minute 65, Magazine 5.
For PVP Full Choke, Tactical Mag, Threat Detector, and Killing Wind would be a decent roll. Full Choke tightens the barrel and projectile spread, tactical mad increases stability, magazine, and reload speed. Threat Detector improves reload speed, stability, and handling when enemies are close, then Killing Wind final blows increase mobility, weapon range, and handling for a short duration.
Rose (Hand Cannon)
Rose is a Legendary Kinetic Hand Cannon with a Lightweight Frame meaning it has superb handling. Move faster with this weapon equipped. Looking at the stats we have Impact 84, Range 43, Stability 45, Handling 60, Reload Speed 55, Airborne Effectiveness 20, Rounds Per Minute 140, and Magazine 11.
For PVP Smallbore, Accurized Rounds, Perpetual Motion and Opening Shot would be good.
- Smallbore – Increases range and stability
- Accurized Rounds – Increases range
- Perpetual Motion – This weapon gains bonus stability, handling, and reload speed while the wielder is in motion.
- Opening Shot – Improved accuracy and range on the opening shot of attack. (Vorpal weapon is also good)
No Time To Explain (Pulse Rifle)
No Time To Explain is one of the best Pulse Rifles in Destiny 2 hands down which is very versatile and useful in both PVP and PVE. It’s a 340 rpm pulse making is good for medium and long-range encounters, and it packs a serious punch! It’s the perks that make this gun though, so let’s check that one out.
- Rewind Again – Precision shots and shots against combatants slowed or frozen by Stasis will return to the magazine.
- Time Slip – At 10 stacks of Rewind Again a small portal will open shooting bullets from an alternate timeline version of this weapon. Precision hits extend the duration of the portal.
To get this one complete the Beyond Light Campaign and chat to Elsie Bray on Europa.
Revision Zero (Pulse Rifle)
The Exotic perk is called Hunter’s Trace.
Hunter’s Trace – This weapon fires special shield-piercing ammunition. Precision hits grant targeting data. [Alternate Weapon Action] to swap to the alternate scope, loading high-damage rounds based on the amount of targeting data. Strong against [Shield-Piercing] Barrier Champions.
The weapons also has two origin traits.
- Hakke Light Burst Fire: Fires a stable burst of four lightweight rounds.
- Hakke Heavy Burst Fire: Fires a less stable burst of two high-damage, high-range rounds.
We also have four catalysts
- Pressurized Refit: Improved stability and accuracy as the magazine gets lower.
- 4-Timer Refit: Rapidly landing precision hits will return two rounds to the magazine.
- Frenzy Refit: Each rapid kill with this weapon progressively increases reload speed for a short time.
- Outlaw Refit: Precision kills greatly decrease reload time.
Dead Man’s Tale (Scout Rifle)
Dead Man’s Tale is an Exotic Kinetic Scout Rifle. Checking out the perks we have:
- Cranial Spike – Chaining precision hits grants bonus damage and quickens reload speed.
This is another Exotic weapon that has random rolls. This Scout Rifle is one of the best feelings in the game. I can’t tell you how good it feels and also how good it sounds.
You can get this one from Xur, he sells one with a new perk every Friday. Ideally you want one with Moving Target, Quickdraw or Vorpal Weapon.
Let me know in the comments what you think of this weapon list for PVP.