The Ikelos Hand Cannon is back as part of Season of the Seraph. This is a decent 180 hand cannon, also once of the best looking weapons in the game, along with the other Ikelos weapons. Today I am going to check out the stats, the perks, the god rolls to chase for PVE and PVP, plus look at how top get the Ikelos HC v1.0.3 in Destiny 2.
Before we get into it today, let me know in the comments what you think about the Ikelos HC v1.0.3 and let me know your top rolls.
How to get Ikelos HC v1.0.3
To get the Ikelos HC v1.0.3 you are going to need to find Rasputin’s nodes which are found in hidden locations around the solar system.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Pick up your Resonance Amp from the opening mission of Season of Seraph
- Collect Seraph Key Codes from activities (like Vanguard Ops, Story missions, Crucible and Gambit)
- Run the new Season of the Seraph activity Heist Battlegrounds – launching from the H.E.L.M.
- Pick up the Resonate Stem from the chests at the end
- Combine 4 Resonant Stems with the Resonance Amp to get your location.
- Once you have your location, then make your way there, and collect your loot from the Rasputin Node.
There is a chance you’ll get a red border version of the weapon when it drops from the node. If you go to the H.E.L.M. you can also buy Ikelos weapons from Clovis Bray, our Seasonal Vendor for Season of the Seraph. You can upgrade the perks on the table at Clovis Bray to access more Ikelos weapon features, plus you can give yourself a chance at more red bordered versions of the weapons.
Once you have 5 red border versions of the weapon, you’ll be able to unlock the pattern and then craft your very own version of the Ikelos HC v1.0.3 at the Enclave, on Savathun’s Throne World.
I’ll put all the locations of the nodes at the end of the guide.
Ikelos HC v1.0.3
Ikelos HC v1.0.3 is a Legendary Energy Void Hand Cannon with a Precision Frame which means recoil pattern on this weapon is more predictably vertical. Fires quickly with high accuracy. Looking at the stats we have Impact 78, Range 32, Stability 55, Handling 33, Reload Speed 33, Airborne Effectiveness 14, Rounds Per Minute 180, and Magazine 12.
The Origin Trait is Rasputin’s Arsenal where breaking a target’s shield partially reloads this weapon’s magazine.
Ikelos HC v1.0.3 God Roll Guide
For PVE Corkscrew Rifling, Tactical Mag, Subsistence, and Adaptive Munitions
- Corkscrew Rifling – Slightly increases range and stability, Slightly increases handling speed
- Tactical Mag – Slightly increases stability, Increases reload speed, Slightly increases magazine size
- Subsistence – Defeating targets partially reloads the magazine from reserves.
- Adaptive Munitions – This weapon adapts its damage output and effectiveness against energy shields that don’t match the weapon’s damage type.
For PVP Smallbore, Accurized Rounds, Rapid Hit and Frenzy
- Smallbore – Increases range and stability
- Accurized Rounds – Increases range
- Rapid Hit – Rapid precision hits temporarily increase stability and reload speed.
- Frenzy – Being in combat for an extended time increases damage, handling, and reload for this weapon until you are out of combat.
Let me know in the comments what you think of the new Ikelos HC v1.0.3.
That’s it for this guide for how to get the Ikelos HC v1.0.3 in Destiny 2. For more Destiny 2 content like this check out This Week In Video Games on YouTube and subscribe today.