The Seventh Seraph Carbine is back in Destiny 2, re-introduced as part of the Spire of the Watcher Dungeon. While it is a reissue, it was improved perks, plus it’s got a brand new origin trait, making this one a very effective auto rifle in Destiny 2. Today I am going to look at the stats, the perks, and god rolls to chase, plus how to get Seventh Seraph Carbine in Destiny 2, Season of the Seraph.
Before we get into the guide, let me know in the comments what you think of the Spire of the Watcher dungeon, and let me know your favorite rolls with Seventh Seraph Carbine.
How to get the Seventh Seraph Carbine
To get the updated and reissued version of the Seventh Seraph Carbine, you have to take part in the Spire of the Watcher Dungeon, introduced in Season of the Seraph. You have a chance at the Seventh Seraph Carbine dropping for you from the first chest, once you start to ascend the Spire.
Seventh Seraph Carbine
Seventh Seraph Carbine is a Legendary Kinetic Auto Rifle with a Precision Frame meaning this weapon’s recoil pattern is more predictably vertical. Lookking at the stats we have Impact 29, Range 58, Stability 39, Handling 39, Reload Speed 41, Airborne Effectiveness 10, Rounds Per Minute 450 and Magazine 34.
This also comes with the Origin Trait Rasputin’s Arsenal were breaking a target’s shield partially reloads the weapon’s magazine, which is the same as the Ikelos weapons in Season of the Seraph.
Seventh Seraph Carbine God Roll Guide
For PVE Arrowhead Breake, High-Calibre Rounds, Reconstruction, and Frenzy would be good.
- Arrowhead Break – Greatly controls recoil, Increases handling speed
- High-Caliber Rounds – Slightly increases range
- Reconstruction – This weapon slowly reloads itself over time, up to double capacity.
- Frenzy – Being in combat for an extended time increases damage, handling, and reload for this weapon until you are out of combat.
For PVP Hammer-Forged Rifling, Ricochet Rounds, Dynamic Sway Reduction and Rangefinder would be good.
- Hammer-Forged Rifling – Increases range
- Ricochet Rounds – Increases stability, slightly increases range
- Dynamic Sway Reduction – Improves accuracy and stability while continuously holding down the trigger.
- Rangefinder – Aiming this weapon increases its effective range and zoom magnification.
Let me know in the comments what you think of the returning Seventh Seraph Carbine and let me know your favourite rolls.
That’s it for this guide for how to get Seventh Seraph Carbine in Destiny 2. For more Destiny 2 content like this check out This Week In Video Games on YouTube and subscribe today.