Defiance of Yasmin is a Legendary Kinetic Sniper which has returned this season as part of the King’s Fall Raid. All the raid weapons are pretty good, although Defiance of Yasmin is one of the best. Today I am going to check out the stats, the perks, the god rolls to chase, plus how to get Defiance of Yasmin in Destiny 2.
How to get Defiance of Yasmin
To get this Sniper you’ll have to run the King’s Fall Raid. This means you’ll need 5 other Guardians to run with, which you can either find through friends, clanmates or via LFG. If you do need to find them through LFG try the Bungie app.
There are two places you can get this from in the raid; The Warpriest encounter, and The Daughters. There are also secret chests throughout the King’s Fall raid and if you have the weapon drop for you already, then there’s a chance it’ll drop from the secret chest too. Finally, there’s a vendor at the end of the raid where you can trade in Spoils of Conquest for King’s Fall weapons.
Defiance of Yasmin
Defiance of Yasmin is a Legendary Kinetic Sniper with an Adaptive Frame meaning it has a well-rounded grip, reliable and sturdy. Looking at the stats we have Impact 70, Range 54, Stability 46, Handling 46, Reload Speed 42, Rounds Per Minute 90, and Magazine 4.
All King’s Fall weapons come with the perk Runneth Over, where reloading near allies overflows the magazine.
Defiance of Yasmin God Roll Guide
For PvE God Roll Arrowhead Brake, Tactical Mag, Ensemble and Focused Fury would be good.
- Arrowhead Brake – Greatly controls recoil, Increases handling speed
- Tactical Mag – Slightly increases stability, Increases reload speed, Slightly increases magazine size
- Ensemble – Improved handling and reload speed when allies are nearby
- Focused Fury – Dealing half of the magazine as precision damage grants this weapon bonus damage. The shot count is reset whenever the weapon is reloaded or stowed.
For PvP Corkscrew Rifling, Accurized Rounds, Snapshot Sights and Vorpal Weapon would be good.
- Corkscrew Rifling – Slightly increases range and stability, Slightly increases handling speed
- Accurized Rounds – Increases range
- Snapshot Sights – Faster time to aim down sights
- Vorpal Weapon – Mor damage to Guardians in their super
Let me know in the comments what you think of Defiance of Yasmin, and let me know your top rolls.
That’s it for this guide for how to get Defiance of Yasmin in Destiny 2. For more Destiny 2 content like this check out This Week In Video Games on YouTube and subscribe today.