Boudica-C is a kinetic sidearm in Destiny 2, and it’s up there with the best world drop weapons in the game. Today I am going to take a closer look at the weapon, look at the stats and perks, the god rolls to chase for PVE and PVP, plus how to get Boudica-C in Destiny 2.
How to get Boudica-C
Boudica-C is a world drop weapon, meaning you can get it from a range of activities in Season of Plunder, including playlist activities, public events, lost sectors, it can drop from pretty much anything. Also, Banshee-44 sells this weapon sometimes in the Tower, so it’s worth checking out his inventory. Also, ranking up at the gunsmith and getting legendary rewards from him is a good way to get them, as well as ranking up at other vendors.
Allied Demand may be getting a lot of the headlines this season for Sidearms, however, Boudica-C Might be even better. It has a smaller, tighter perk pool, plus it’s a world drop weapon, meaning it’s easier to get, and you’ll likely have a few of these drops for you this season.
Boudica-C is a Legendary Kinetic Sidearm with a precision frame which means This weapon’s recoil pattern is more predictably vertical. Looking at the stats we have Impact 51, Range 63, Stability 43, Handling 33, Reload Speed 25, Rounds Per Minute 260, and Magazine 12.
Boudica-C God Roll Guide
For PVE Fluted Barrel, Flared Magwell, Pugilist, Swashbuckler would be good.
- Fluted Barrel – Greatly increases handling speed, Slightly increases stability
- Flared Magwell – Slightly increases stability, Greatly increases reload speed
- Pugilist – Final blows with this weapon generate melee energy. Dealing with melee damage briefly improves this weapon’s handling.
- Swashbuckler – This weapon gains increased damage from melee kills and kill with this weapon.
For PVP Corkscrew Rifling, High-Caliber Rounds, Hip-Fire Grip, Gutshot Straight is a great roll.
- Corkscrew Rifling – Slightly increases range and stability, Slightly increases handling speed
- High-Caliber Rounds – Increases range
- Hip-Fire Grip – Increases accuracy, stability, and precision hit targeting when firing from the hip.
- Gutshot Straight – Aiming down sights increases body shot damage, and decreases target acquisition.
Let me know in the comments what you think of Boudica-C returning to Destiny 2.
That’s it for this guide for how to get Boudica-C in Destiny 2. For more Destiny 2 content like this check out This Week In Video Games on YouTube and subscribe today.