Qullim’s Terminus is a returning Legendary Machine Gun comeback into Destiny 2 as part of the King’s Fall raid. Today I am going to check out the weapon, look at the stats and the perks, the god rolls to chase for PVP and PVE plus look at how to get Qullim’s Terminus in Destiny 2.
How to get Qullim’s Terminus
To get this one you’ll want to run the King’s Fall Raid, this was added to Destiny 2 as part of Season of Plunder. You can access King’s Fall via the Legends icon on the director, and King’s Fall will be selectable there. You’ll need 5 other people, either friends, clanmates, or find randoms via LFG.
Qullim’s Terminus is a random drop from inside the King’s Fall raid. It’s only available from certain encounters, much like other raids and dungeons. Qullim’s Terminus can drop from the Totems encounter (1st) or from Golgoroth (3rd). There are also secret chests throughout the King’s Fall raid and if you have the weapon drop for you already, then there’s a chance it’ll drop from the secret chest too.
Qullim’s Terminus is a Legendary Power Machine Gun with a High-Impact Frame meaning it’s slow-firing and high damage. This weapon is more accurate when stationary and aiming down sights. Looking at the stats we have Impact 70, Range 68, Stability 20, Handling 30, Reload Speed 36, Rounds Per Minute 360, and Magazine 44.
All the King’s Fall weapons come with the origin trait Runneth Over. This is where reloading near allies overflows the magazine, which is very useful in a raid.
Qullim’s Terminus God Roll Guide
For PVE Corkscrew Rifling, Tactical Mag, Ensemble and Killing Tally would be a good roll.
- Corkscrew Rifling – Slightly increases range and stability, Slightly increases handling speed
- Tactical Mag – Slightly increases stability, Increases reload speed, Slightly increases magazine size
- Ensemble – Improved handling and reload speed when allies are nearby.
- Killing Tally – Kills increase this weapon’s damage until it is stowed or reloaded.
For PVP Arrowhead Brake, Accurized Rounds, Dynamic Sway Reduction and Firefly would be a good roll.
- Arrowhead Brake – Greatly controls recoil, Increases handling speed
- Accurized Rounds – Increases range
- Dynamic Sway Reduction – Improves accuracy and stability while continuously holding down the trigger.
- Firefly – Precision kills with this weapon increase reload speed and cause the target to explode, dealing Solar damage to nearby enemies.
Let me know what you think of Qullim’s Terminus and let me know your top rolls.
That’s it for this guide for how to get Qullim’s Terminus in Destiny 2. For more Destiny 2 content like this check out This Week In Video Games on YouTube and subscribe today.