Enyo-D is being compared with the legendary Antiope-D and it’s a very popular submachine gun that was introduced in Season of Haunted. This thing absolutely shreds in PVP and PVE, and today I am going to take a closer look at the weapon, the stats and perks, and the god rolls to chase for PVP and PVE, plus look at how to get Enyo-D in Destiny 2.
How to get Enyo-D
To get this submachine gun it’s a world drop weapon, meaning you can get it from a variety of sources, including playlist activities, vanguard ops, the crucible, gambit, public events and seasonal events too. Banshee-44 does sell it sometimes, so it’s worth keeping an eye on his inventory, just in case he’s selling a decent roll. I do an update every Tuesday, keeping you up to date with all the latest Banshee-44 info, so keep it locked to the channel for all the latest info.
Enyo-D is a Legendary Kinetic Submachine Gun with a Precision Frame meaning this weapon’s recoil pattern is more predictably vertical. Looking at the stats we have Impact 25, Range 49, Stability 37, Handling 25, Reload Speed 18, Rounds Per Minute 600, and Magazine 27.
This is a slow-firing Hakke submachine gun, but its super easy to use and comes with loads of decent traits, meaning you’ll be able to find the roll that is perfect for you. Enyo-D is a Hakke weapon, meaning it has access to the Hakke Breach Armaments origin trait, which grants you extra damage against turrets, barricades, and stasis shields.
This is going to do well in low-end PVE like seasonal activities and less difficult Nightfalls. Other weapons are likely going to take its place for higher difficulty content like raids, Grandmaster Nightfalls and Trials though. it’s a decent weapon, but it’s not up with the big DPS weapons. It can be used in PVP, but it’s likely to be outperformed by faster-firing weapons. Let me know what you think.
Enyo-D God Roll Guide
For PVE Hammer-Forged Rifling, Tactical Mag, Feeding Frenzy, Rampage.
- Hammer-Forged Rifling – Increases range
- Tactical Mag – Slightly increases stability, Increases reload speed, Slightly increases magazine size
- Feeding Frenzy – Each rapid kill with this weapon progressively increases reload speed for a short time.
- Rampage – Kills with this weapon temporarily grant increased damage. Stacks 3x.
For PVP Smallbore, Accurized Rounds, Encore, Vorpal Weapon
- Smallbore – Increases range and stability
- Accurized Rounds – Increases range
- Encore – Precision final blows grant a stacking range bonus to this weapon. Non-precision final blows remove range stacks but grant bonus accuracy and stability when all range stacks have been removed.
- Vorpal Weapon – Increased damage against Guardians with their Super Active
Let me know in the comments what you think about the Enyo-D and let me know your tops rolls.
That’s it for this guide for how to get the Enyo-D in Destiny 2. For more Destiny 2 content like this check out This Week In Video Games on YouTube and subscribe today.