Out of Bounds is a submachine gun added to Destiny 2 as part of Season of Plunder. Out of Bounds is an arc submachine gun, in the same class as Funnelweb, and is likely to be a hugely popular choice this season. Today I am going to take a closer look at the stats, the perks, and the god rolls to chase for PVE and PVP, plus check out how to get Out of Bounds in Destiny 2.
How to get Out of Bounds
To get this one you will need to complete Crucible matches, as it’s a random drop from the end of PVP. When you finish a match you’ll have a chance for a loot drop in Season of Plunder it’s the featured crucible weapon, meaning you have a chance for the weapon to drop. It doesn’t matter if you win or lose, but you do get more loot when you win. You can also rank up at Lord Shaxx in the Tower to get Legendary Engrams, and there is a chance Out of Bounds will drop from Lord Shaxx too. In summary, we have two ways to get Out of Bounds; From the end of Crucible matches and ranking up with Lord Shaxx in the Tower.
Out of Bounds
Out of Bounds is a Legendary Energy Submachine Gun with a Lightweight Frame meaning the weapon has superb handling. Move faster with this weapon equipped. Looking at the stats we have Impact 15, Range 32, Stability 43, Handling 67, Reload Speed 28, Rounds Per Minute 900 and Magazine 36.
Out of Bounds is comparable to Funnelweb, the world drop Void SMG added to Destiny 2 as part of the Witch Queen Expansion. Out of Bounds isn’t quite up there with Funnelweb, but it’s good all the same. Given it’s a Crucible playlist weapon this season, that means it has a huge perk pool, so getting the right roll combination is going to be tough.
Saying that it does come with the Origin Trait Omolon Fluid Dynamics, which is excellent for Submachine Guns. It’s also an Arc Weapon, meaning it’s going to be great for Arc 3.0 builds, which are going to feature heavily in Season 18. Going back to Omolon Fluid Dynamics the perk reads “The top half of the magazine has up to 20 Stability and 30 Reload Speed. Stat Bonus decreases as the magazine gets lower, and disappears at 50%.”
Out of Bounds God Roll Guide
For PVE Arrowhead Brake, Ricochet Rounds, Subsistence and Kill Clip would be good.
- Arrowhead Brake – Greatly controls recoil, Increases handling speed
- Ricochet Rounds – Increases stability, Slightly increases range
- Subsistence – Defeating targets partially reloads the magazine from reserves.
- Kill Clip – Reloading after a kill grants increased damage.
Demolitionist, Golden Tricorn is also another good PVE roll.
For PVP Chambered Compensator, Extended Mag, Perpetual Motion, Rangefinder would be good.
- Chambered Compensator – Increases stability, Moderately controls recoil, Slightly decreases handling speed
- Extended Mag – Greatly increases magazine size, Greatly decreases reload speed, Increases airborne effectiveness
- Perpetual Motion – This weapon gains bonus stability, handling, and reload speed while the wielder is in motion.
- Rangefinder – Aiming this weapon increases its effective range and zoom magnification.
Perpetual Motion, Kill-Clip is also good.
Let me know in the comments what you think about Out of Bounds, and let me know your top rolls.
That’s it for this guide for how to get Out of Bounds in Destiny 2. For more Destiny 2 content like this check out This Week In Video Games on YouTube and subscribe today.