Fel Taradiddle is a new lightweight frame combat bow in the kinetic slot. This is a very decent bow, plus it doesn’t have a lot of competition in the kinetic slot, so it’s well worth adding to your collection. Today I am going to check out the bow in a little more detail, look at the stats, the perks, the god rolls to chase for PVE and PVP plus check out how to get Fel Taradiddle in Destiny 2.
Fel Taradiddle is a Legendary Kinetic Combat Bow with a Lightweight Frame meaning it’s a recurve Bow. Draw quickly and move faster while this weapon is equipped. Looking at the stats we have Impact 68, Accuracy 47, Stability 57, Handling 69, Reload Speed 64, and Draw Time 612.
I’m a big fan of this one in PVP. Given we have mods this season which allow us to pierce through Barrier Champions, plus given it’s in the kinetic slot it can pair with some very powerful energy and power weapons to make a great PVE loadout for Lost Sectors and high-end Nightfall content. It’s decent in PVP too, but I think I’d tend to go for an Exotic Bow if I am taking a bow into the crucible.
Fel Taradiddle God Roll Guide
For PVE Elastic String, Carbon Arrow Shaft, Archers Tempo and Cornered would be a decent roll.
- Elastic String – Decreases accuracy, Faster draw time, Slightly increases handling speed
- Carbon Arrow Shaft – Increases stability
- Archers Tempo – Draw time decreases after every precision hit.
- Cornered – Faster charge time or draw time when surrounded by combatants.
For PVP Agile String, Compact Arrow Shaft, Killing Wind and Successful Warm-up is good.
- Agile Bowstring – Greatly increases handling speed, Slightly increases stability
- Compact Arrow Shaft – Increases handling speed and reload speed
- Killing Wind – Final blows grant increased mobility, weapon range, and handling for a short duration.
- Successful Warm-up – Each final blow increases charge/draw speed.
How to get Fel Taradiddle
To get this bow you have to run the Wellspring activity, which can be found on the Throne World. You have to finish up the Witch Queen Campaign to be able to access Wellspring, but once you do then all the Throne World weapons will be available. There’s a rotation of weapons in the Wellspring activity, 4 weapons overall with a different weapon featured each day. You want to look for a boss called Bor’gong, Warden of Spring, and Fel Taradiddle has a chance at dropping once you beat this boss. You can also craft this bow, but you’ll need a few red-bordered versions of the weapon to get the pattern. Once you have the pattern, then you can craft Fel Taradiddle.
Let me know in the comments what you think of Fel Taradiddle and let me know your top rolls.
That’s it for this guide on how to get Fel Taradiddle in Destiny 2. For more Destiny 2 content like this check out This Week In Video Games on YouTube and subscribe today.