Come to Pass is a new Auto Rifle added to Destiny 2 as part of the Witch Queen Expansion. This is a slower rate of fire auto rifle, but it does pack a punch and is a very useful weapon going into PVE combat. Today I am going to check out the weapon in a little more detail, looking at the stats, the perks, the god rolls to chase for PVE and PVP plus look at how to get Come to Pass in Destiny 2.
Come To Pass is a Legendary Energy Auto Rifle with a High-Impact Frame meaning it’s slow-firing and high-damage. This weapon is more accurate when stationary and aiming down sights. Looking at the stats we have Impact 33, Range 80, Stability 23, Handling 38, Reload Speed 41, Rounds Per Minute 360, and Magazine 32.
For me, this one is more of a PVE weapon. The slow rate of fire of auto rifles isn’t in a great spot in PVP, but it has some useful perks for PVE combat. If you are looking for an auto rifle for PVP then I would go for something a little faster like a 600 or 720 rpm auto rifle, otherwise, you are probably going to get outgunned quickly.
Come To Pass God Roll Guide
For PVE Corkscrew Rifling, Tactical Mag, Stats for All and One for All would be a decent roll.
- Corkscrew Rifling – Slightly increases range, stability and handling
- Tactical Mag – Slightly increases stability, Increases reload speed, Slightly increases magazine size
- Stats for All – Hitting three separate targets increases weapon handling, stability, reload, and range for a moderate duration.
- One for All – Hitting three separate targets increases the damage for a moderate duration.
For PVP Hammer-Forged Rifling, Accurized Rounds, Perpetual Motion and Wellspring would be the ones to look for.
- Hammer-Forged Rifling – Increases range
- Accurized Rounds – Increases range
- Perpetual Motion – This weapon gains bonus stability, handling, and reload speed while the wielder is in motion
- Wellspring – Kills with this weapon generate ability energy. This energy is divided between your uncharged abilities.
How to get Come To Pass
To get this auto rifle you have to run the Wellspring activity, found on the Throne World. Wellspring has four rotating weapons as rewards, with the Come to Pass being one of them. You are looking for a specific boss and he’s called Golmag, Warden of the Spring. You can check out which weapon is the reward for that day, then you simply need to run the Wellspring activity and when you beat the final boss you’ll get drops from the loot chest at the end. Keep your fingers crossed and hopefully one will drop for you.
Let me know in the comments what you think of Come to Pass in Destiny 2.
For more Destiny 2 content like this check out This Week In Video Games on YouTube and subscribe today.