Snorri FR5 is one the new kid on the block, and folks are already calling this the new Erentil, which is very high praise indeed. Snorri is a new Fusion added to Destiny 2 as part of the Witch Queen expansion and today I am going to look closer at the stats, the perks, the god rolls to chase for PVP and PVE plus look at how to get Snorri FR5 in Destiny 2.
Snorri FR5 is a Legendary Energy Fusion Rifle with a Precision Frame meaning this weapon’s recoil pattern is more predictably vertical. Looking at the stats we have Impact 80, Range 65, Stability 55, Handling 43, Reload Speed 40, Charge Time 740, Magazine 6.
In PvE, Snorri FR5 is quickly becoming some player’s go-to fusion rifle. It can roll with everything that a PvE-focused fusion rifles needs, including some bonuses like the new Omolon Fluid Dynamics origin trait. In PvP, Snorri FR5 is proving to be one of the best choices for a PvP fusion rifle due to its staggering range stat. That being said, Snorri FR5 can be a little overshadowed by fusions such as Main Ingredient and Likely Suspect.
Snorri FR5 God Roll Guide
For PVE Corkscrew Rifling, Accelerated Coils, Compulsive Reloader and Reservoir Burst is a decent roll.
- Corkscrew Rifling – Slightly increases range, stability and handling
- Accelerated Coils – Faster charge time, decreases impact damage
- Compulsive Reloader – Grants increased reload speed when close to full magazine.
- Reservoir Burst – When the battery is full, your next burst deals additional damage and causes enemies to explode on death.
For PVP Chambered Compensator, Particle Repeater, Firmly Planted and High Impact Reserves is a good roll.
- Chambered Compensator – Increases stability, Moderately controls recoil and Slightly decreases handling speed
- Particle Repeater – Increases stability
- Firmly Planted – Increased accuracy, stability, and handling when firing while crouched.
- High Impact Reserves – Rounds at the end of the magazine deal more damage.
How to get Snorri FR5
Snorri FR5 is in the world loot pool, which means there’s no 100% way to farm the weapon at the moment. The good news is it will drop from many places, like strikes, crucible, gambit and world activities on planets and moons like public events and lost sectors. Also, it’s worth keeping an eye on Banshee-44, as he sells world loot items, and he has been known to sell the Snorri FR5. His inventory resets on Tuesday, so make sure to check back each week.
Let me know in the comments what you think of the Snorri FR5 and how do you think it compares to other fusion rifles?
That’s it for this guide for how to get Snorri FR5 in Destiny 2. For more Destiny 2 content like this check out This Week In Video Games on YouTube and subscribe today.