Cantata-57 is a new 140 energy hand cannon added to Destiny 2 as part of the Witch Queen DLC. This hand cannon is an absolute unit in PVP, allowing you to take out Guardians left, right, and center. Today I am going to check out Cantata-57 in a little more detail, look at the stats, the perks, the god roll guide for PVE and PVP plus how to get Cantata-57 in Destiny 2.
Cantata-57 is a Legendary Energy Hand Cannon with an Adaptive Frame meaning it has a well-rounded grip, reliable and sturdy. Looking at the stats Impact 84, Range 51, Stability 56, Handling 57, Reload Speed 51, Rounds Per Minute 140, and Magazine 11.
Cantata-57 is a very versatile 140 hand cannon, and it has to be one of the best in Destiny 2 right now. We also have the Crisis Inverted, but this one could be better than that. It feels quick to use, plus it packs a real punch too whether you are in PVE or PVP. I think this is going to be massively popular in PVP, and it has some good competition in the 140 hand cannon energy slot with Palindrome and Waking Vigil. This feels very much like Waking Vigil felt when it first came out, so I think if you play PVP you are going to be seeing a lot of this one.
Cantata-57 also has the basic origin trait of Suros Synergy, and this is where reloading grants this weapon bonus handling and reduces incoming flinch for a short time.
Cantata-57 God Roll Guide
For PVE Corkscrew Rifling, Tactical Mag, Rapid Hit, and Vorpal Weapon would be a decent roll.
- Corkscrew Rifling – Slightly increases range and stability and slightly increases handling speed
- Tactical Mag – Slightly increases stability, Increases reload speed, Slightly increases magazine size
- Rapid Hit – Rapid precision hits temporarily increase stability and reload speed
- Vorpal Weapon – Increased damage against bosses, vehicles, and Guardians with their Super active.
For PVP Smallbore, Accurized Rounds, Eye of the Storm, and Rangefinder would be a decent roll. Opening Shot is also a good alternative to Rangefinder.
- Smallbore – Increases range, increases stability
- Accurized Rounds – Increases range
- Eye of the Storm – This weapon becomes more accurate and boosts handling as your health gets lower.
- Rangefinder – Aiming this weapon increases its effective range and zoom magnification. Increased projectile velocity while aiming Rocket Launchers, Grenade Launchers, and Bows
How to get Cantata-57
To get this hand cannon it’s a world drop weapon, meaning it can come from a bunch of activities like ranking up at Banshee-44 in the Tower, completing bounties, public events, and Lost Sectors. I had some luck ranking up Fynch on the Throne World, and when I picked up the rank rewards, he gave me a few drops. Given it’s in the world loot pool it should be fairly easy to get, you just have to have a little bit of luck.
Let me know in the comments what you think of Cantata-57 and let me know your top rolls.
That’s it for this guide for how to get Cantata-57 in Destiny 2. For more Destiny 2 content like this check out This Week In Video Games on YouTube and subcribe today.