How to get Mantle Of Battle Harmony (Exotic Chest Armor) plus Warlock PVE build in Destiny 2
Mantle Of Battle Harmony is a Warlock Exotic Chest Armour that’s going to change the way you play with a Warlock in Destiny 2. Nezarec’s Sin is powerful, but this one could top it, given it’s an amazing perk and damage output potential. Today I’m going to give into Mantle Of Battle Harmony, check out the armor, how to get it, plus put together a Warlock PVE build to show off what Mantle Of Battle Harmony can do.
Mantle Of Battle Harmony
Mantle Of Battle Harmony is an Exotic Warlock Chest Armor that comes with the perk
Absorption Cells – Takedowns with weapons that have a damage type matching your subclass element grant you Super energy. While your Super energy is full, you instead gain a temporary bonus to weapon damage of the type matching your subclass element.
This is going to give Nezarec’s Sin a run for its money. When you defeat enemies with a weapon that has the same damage as your subclass element, then you get a boost to super energy regeneration. If your super is full, then you get a 20% damage boost.
How to get Mantle Of Battle Harmony
Mantle Of Battle Harmony is one of the newer Exotic pieces of armor introduced in the Beyond Light update (specifically Season of the Chosen). Previous to Beyond Light and these newer armor pieces being introduced, Exotic armor was acquired at random through Exotic engrams or campaign story content.
Now, there’s a way to target farm Exotic armor pieces through Legend and Master Lost Sectors. If you complete these activities solo, then there’s a chance at the Exotic armor to drop for you. Every day the Legend and Master Lost Sectors rotate, with two available each day across the planets and moons.
As well as the location for Legend and Master Lost Sectors rotating, the rewards rotate too with different armor pieces for the head, arms, chest, and legs. If you want to check the location and the rewards, then you can do so in-game by completing the Lost Sectors on the regular difficulty, and then check on the map. The Legend and Master Lost sectors are indicated as a blue shield icon. Another good way to check is a great tool called todayindestiny.com. This will quickly tell you what the location is, plus what the reward is.
To get Mantle Of Battle Harmony, you want to look out for the Exotic Chest Reward. Then if you complete the Legend or Master Lost Sector Solo, you’ll have a chance for that reward. If you don’t get it the first time, keep trying and you’ll get it after a few tries.
Mantle Of Battle Harmony Warlock PVE Build
Mantle Of Battle Harmony, as per the guide.
I’m going for bottom-tree voidwalker with the Attunement of Hunger.
- Devour – Kills with this melee ability fully regenerate your health. For a short time afterward, kills restore additional health.
- Feed the Void – Consume your grenade energy to regenerate your health. Grants the Devour effect.
- Insatiable – While the Devour effect is active, killing enemies extends its duration and recharges your grenade.
- Vortex – Nova Bomb creates a singularity that continually damages enemies trapped inside. Kills with Nova Bomb grant the Devour effect.
Attunement of Hunger is great here, especially for Devour which is going to help keep us alive when things get tough.
I’m using Fatebringer here given I have a roll with Thresh, which is going to add more super regeneration to the mix. If you have any kinetic weapons with Thresh, I’ve recommended using them in this build.
I’m using Le Monarque because it’s a void weapon to go with my Void subclass and then the perk on my exotic armor is going to kick in and give me either a boost to super or a damage output increase.
This is another void weapon, again, boost super or damage. I’m pairing this one up with Particle Deconstruction to make this extra effective against bosses.
- Energy Converter – While Charged with Light, using your grenade attack grants you Super energy, consuming all stacks of Charged with Light. The more stacks you have, the more energy you gain, up to a maximum of 50% of your Super energy.
- Supercharged – You can have 2 additional stacks of Charged with Light, up to a maximum of 5.
- Elemental Charge – Become Charged with Light by picking up an elemental well. If the elemental well’s element type matches your subclass element, you gain 2 stacks of Charged with Light.
- Elemental Ordnance – Defeating a combatant with a grenade spawns an elemental well that matches your subclass energy type.
- Font of Wisdom – Picking up an elemental well that matches your subclass energy type grants you a temporary significant increase in your Intellect, improving the recharge rate of your Super.
- Ashes to Assets – Gain bonus Super energy on grenade kills.
Particle Deconstruction – Dealing damage to a combatant with a Fusion Rifle or Linear Fusion Rifle grants bonus damage with a Fusion Rifle or Linear Fusion Rifle against that combatant for a short duration. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
Let me know in the comments what you think of Mantle of Battle Harmony and share your build tips.