Destiny 2 – Fastest XP Farm on Europa for Levelling Up Your Season Pass in Beyond Light
Today I am going to go through the fastest XP farm that’s currently in the game right now which is going to help you level up your season pass to 100 in no time at all. We’ve had the additional bounties bug in the game for a few days where they are rewarding as much XP as weekly bounties, however, this will still be a great method for XP levelling even when that gets patched (and it will do soon I am sure). The following is a guide for the FASTEST XP farm on Europa in Destiny 2 Beyond Light.
At the end of last week, it was discovered that moon repeatable bounties were giving as much XP as weekly bounties. Bungie quickly disabled them, however, we discovered that all repeatable bounties were giving the same XP as weekly bounties which led to many guides being published by the community. Today I am going to go over a new one that has been found. Full credit goes to Reddit user PanCake514147 and I’ll link the full post down below so you can check that out.
OK, let’s dive into the XP farm.
- First of all, you want to visit Variks on Europa (near Charon’s Crossing) and get his repeatable bounties. You can also pick up Gunsmith bounties too if you can.
- Once you have all the bounties you need, start the Stealing Stasis mission. This is also near Charon’s Crossing so you don’t have to go far. You do have to unlock this mission by completing the Salvation’s Grip quest.
- Once you are in the mission defeat enemies according to the requirements on the bounties to complete them.
- When you get to the part of the mission where you have to destroy the Ether Tanks then quit out of the mission and start again
- Complete all the bounties and then get more from Variks – this helps level up the season pass nice and quickly
There are some reasons why this is a great, fast and easy XP farming method. First of all, when you start the mission you’ll get ammo for all your guns. There’s also plenty of enemies right there in front of you so you don’t have to go far and you can quickly quit out and repeat if you need to. If you get the Super Kills bounty, discard it because getting your super is going to waste time.
Hard light is a great weapon for this farm as you can switch the element on the gun by the press of a button. I used Traveler’s Chosen to recharge my grenades and melee energy for those bounties.
This is a very fast method of farming XP and this is going to help you level up to 100 very quickly. Doing this right now in the game is going to be good as we’re all getting extra XP from repeatable bounties. However, even when this gets patched this is going to be a super-fast way of farming bounties. Make sure you have an arsenal fun of a variety of weapons including Auto Rifles, Fusion Rifles, Machine Guns, Grenade Launchers and submachine guns. That way you’re going to be able to complete these bounties super fast.
Good luck levelling up quickly.
Let me know down in the comments what you think of this method and if it could be improved let me know.
That’s it for this guide on the fastest XP farm on Europa in Destiny 2. For more Destiny 2 Beyond Light content check out the full guide and subscribe on YouTube to This Week In Video Games today.